BEVERLY HILLS CHEF COAT
Superior quality, 65% polyester and 35% cotton twill blend with easy-care finish for better wear, reversible closure, twin needle stitching, divided thermometer pocket on left sleeve, 10 black European stud buttons, underarm vents, checkered trim.
Enter the required quantity for each size
- Try on all garments before washing, hemming, or altering in any way in order to make sure that all sizing is correct; garments that have been washed, worn, or hemmed may not be returned or exchanged.
- Read washing instruction labels carefully; some garments may require dry cleaning.
- Using bleach in your wash will damage your garments.
- Never mix your uniforms in the washing machine with jeans or towels; this will cause damage to natural and synthetic fibres.
- You must wash your different coloured garments separately: whites together, darks together, and pastel colours together.
- Refer to our Maintenance Guide for more details.
- We offer a flat rate shipping fee of $7.50 across Canada, regardless of the amount of your order, on orders of inventory items at catalogue prices. Ground shipping (standard) takes between 1-7 business days from the shipping date depending on the place of delivery. We also offer express shipping. Refer to the express shipping fee chart. Shipping charges are not refundable in the case of a return.
- Your refund will be processed upon receipt of the parcel and will be refunded by the original payment method (ex. same credit card) within thirty (30) days following receipt of the returned items. Please note that your bank may take a few days to credit the refund to your account even if Town & Country Uniforms confirmed the refund. If the item is returned without being accompanied by all the necessary documents, it can cause delays in the processing of your order and your refund. Please refer to our return policy and procedures for more details.
- No returns or refunds on embroidered items.
- All embroidery payable before production.
- Taxes and shipping charges are extra.
- Town & Country Uniforms Inc. reserves the right to modify prices without notice.
- Maximum pocket size logo: 3 ½ x 3 ½ “.
- DST files accepted (embroidery format).
- Image formats accepted to create embroidery file are: Jpg, psd, eps, gif, png and Pdf. Scanned images also accepted.